LIFE founder Claude Hamilton has played a huge role in making this compensation plan available to all who choose to participate in it. I’ve been in business with Claude now for almost seven years and one of the things I appreciate the most about him is the fact that he always under promises and over delivers.
Throughout those seven years I’ve witnessed Claude, Orrin Woodward and the “Team’s” policy council constantly search for ways to take what was “good” and turn it into “Great“. They’ve worked relentlessly with other companies that we were associated with to try to make changes that would help the people in the field get the best results possible. Orrin Woodward is well known in the industry for being the whistle-blower who exposed some much needed truths.
I think what makes this compensation plan so amazingly powerful is the fact that it has been created by people who understand not only the corporate side of our business but they also understand the needs of the people in the field. The founders are men and women who are in the living rooms night after night doing the work. They have a unique perspective of what the field needs because they are the field. For example, how many times have we heard people complain about our politicians and say things like “those guys make decisions up there in their offices but they don’t have a clue what the average people like us have to deal with!” I can admit that I am guilty of saying that in the past. Having the LIFE founders in the field gathering data makes a huge difference when it comes to results for all who choose to enjoy this journey. The fact that the Policy Council also makes all decisions means there is no politics involved when it comes to improving in any area. We can rest assured that when something isn’t working exactly as anticipated the proper modifications are made to enhance the process.
With all of this being said, I’d like to share with you some exciting perks that have just been added to this already wonderful Compensation Plan. LIFE has just recently added “Dream Vacation destinations” that most people couldn’t even imagine ever going on. Take the time to read through these destinations and try to imagine yourself in a hammock somewhere under a palm tree reading a good book or how about chasing your kids through Disney!
Incentive #1: 6,000 for 6 Trip
- Trip Tracker – 200 Personal/Customer PV each and every month. For LIFE Members who enrolled prior to May 1, 2012, Trip Tracker can start in April or May. For new Members, Trip Tracking begins with either your first or second month in business. For example: If your LIFE enrollment date is May 17th, you can either start Trip Tracking in May or you can start Trip Tracking in June. Trip Tracking is a continuous monthly qualification. If one month is missed, the Member is no longer eligible for this trip.
- PV – 6,000 Total PV for 6 consecutive months with a minimum of 4,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 2,000 PV, including personal and customer volume, outside of Team #1.
- For example, a new Member that was enrolled in May would start trip tracking in the month of May and continue to do 200 PV each month through the six month consecutive PV requirement.
- If in the months of January – March 2012, a Member has not met the PV requirements, they are eligible to qualify for the 6,000 for 6 trip.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 4-day/3-night stay at Disney’s Beach Club Deluxe Resort. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort, shaded by broad oak trees and lapped by the gentle waters of the 25-acre Crescent Lake. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Arenal, Costa Rica – 6-day/5-night stay at the Arenal Springs Resort & Spa hotel. Perched one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley, the Arenal Springs allows for incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night. This trip includes an airfare credit, daily breakfast, canopy tour, volcano hike, and safari boat floating.
- Oasis of the Seas, Bahamas Cruise – 8-day/7-night balcony cabin cruise. Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising; its revolutionary and breath-taking design includes seven distinct neighborhoods tailored to create the ultimate experience of enjoyment for all passengers.
Incentive #2: Leader 6 Trip
- Trip Tracker – 200 Personal/Customer PV each and every month. For LIFE Members who enrolled prior to May 1, 2012, Trip Tracker can start in April or May. For new Members, Trip Tracking begins with either your first or second month in business.
- PV – 15,000 PV for 6 consecutive months with a minimum of 9,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 6,000 PV, including personal and customer volume, outside of Team #1.
- If in the months of January – March 2012, a Member has not met the PV requirements, they are eligible to qualify for the Leader 6 trip.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 6-day/5-night stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Deluxe Hotel. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resorts and offering world-class dining, entertainment, and luxurious accommodations in its six striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Maui, Hawaii – 5-day/4-night stay at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, which is located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue water. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, transportation from the airport to the hotel, Lei greeting, and a helicopter tour ride.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Beaches Boscobel, which takes advantage of its stunning seaside locale to infuse all of its accommodations with the flavor of Jamaica. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit and access to Pirates Island Water Park. Parent magazine voted Beaches Boscobel among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts.
- Celebrity Cruise – 10-day/9-night trip package, including a 7-night cruise from Seattle on the Seattle Celebrity Solstice, 3 nights at a 4-star hotel, and a Mount Rainer sightseeing trip.
- Princess Cruise – 10-day/9-night Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess. This trip includes a 7-day voyage of the glaciers cruise, 1 night at Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, 1 night at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, a natural history tour, and a 1-night Fairbanks with Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise. This cruise is perfect for witnessing all that Alaska has to offer.
In my seven years of being involved I’ve never seen anything come even close to these trips. As if the trips weren’t enough, the company also slap on “One Time Cash Awards“. They send us on free trips, give us one time cash awards and all of this on top of the regular compensation plan income!
All that is needed now is for all of us to go out and do the work necessary to qualify. The “Life” business isn’t a guarantee, but it’s a chance to “Live The Life You’ve Always Wanted“.
Boldly pursue excellence,